Cierra Edge Grain Board
Cierra Edge Grain Board
- Construction: Constructed using non-toxic food-grade Sheesham wood
- Dimensions: 38x 25.5 x 2.5 cms; Material: Sheesham Wood; Color: Natural
- Environment Safe: Environment Safe board is attractive and allows you to cut, chop, prep and present your food on the same board
- Great For Food Safety: Board is made from good quality eco-friendly acacia and sheesham, wood which is BPA-free, doesn’t contain any chemicals or toxic elements.
- Safe for Expensive Knives: Sheesham are preferred wood for kitchen performance: high density provides a safe chopping surface that won't damage your knives.
- High Performance Design – Our Sheesham chopping board is pre-treated with a unique blend of natural oils and waxes, is reversible, and includes built-in handles. Sheesham is harder than most other woods, with superior scratch resistance and is non-slippery. Sheesham is resistant to liquid absorption.
- Applications: Can be used for cutting/ serving all types of food easily and serve/present food items in a soothing way
- Professional Chef Recommended : Commercial restaurant grade with industrial quality strength, an ultimate combination of size and weight
- Handcrafted and Made in India
- Note: This board is made using panel joints of rosewood (sheesham). It increases the strength and durability of the board if maintained properly.
Materials: Sheesham and Acacia Wood; Color: Natural
Dimensions: 38L x 25.5W x 2.5Th Centimeters
After use, wash this product in warm soapy water and wipe excess water off with a dry towel.
Never soak or leave water on the wood during drying as it may result in warping over time.
Wood products should never be washed in the dishwasher.
Rejuvenate and protect the your board rubbing it down with VESTA HOMES WOOD BUTTER / food grade mineral oil / Coconut oil once in a week. When the board is dry, apply the oil liberally and allow it to soak in thoroughly before use.
Regular application of Natural Oil will prevent cracking and preserve the rich natural colors of the wood.
From time to time, the surface may become ""bumpy"". This is completely natural as we leave all of our wood in its natural state with no varnishes or lacquers. You can simply use a high grit sandpaper to smooth it out and oil it again to bring it back to new!"